Two-night minimum on all cabin reservations
Three-night minimum stay applies to the following holidays:
Martin Luther King Day
Rates, Fees and Terms are subject to change
Fees / Taxes:
Tax of 10.3% (5.3% State, 5% Page County)
$45.00 Processing Fee
$50.00 Cleaning Fee
These will be added to the total as you are booking your stay.
Payment for total amount of reservation will be submitted for processing 14 days prior to guests arrival date.
ALL CANCELLATIONS MUST BE MADE IN WRITING - E-Mail us at email@example.com. You must receive an acknowledgement from us receiving your email. Payment for total amount of reservation will be submitted for processing 14 days prior to guests arrival date. If cancelled within last 14 days, 1/2 of full payment will be refunded. If cancelled in last 7 days, no refund.
Military/Veteran/Returning Guest Discount - When making your reservation, you'll see the option to select if you're an active member of the military, a veteran or a returning guest. Select one that applies and we will apply your discount when we process the payment!
- Our cabin rentals are pet friendly!
- 2 pet maximum (no exceptions, dogs only)
- $40 pet fee (per stay, not per pet)
- Your dog should be friendly and house trained. Dogs that utilize pee pads are not allowed.
- Pets must be crated if left unattended - even the most well behaved dog(s) can become anxious if left alone in an unfamiliar environment. If no crate, you will need to take your dog(s) with you when leaving the cabin. Affordable doggy day care is also available 10 minutes away at Mystic Pet Resort and Spa
- We’d prefer that pets stay off the furniture, however if needed, please use the pet sheets provided for your pet to lie on. At NO TIME are pets allowed on beds!
- Guests are liable for any damages caused by their pet(s) during their stay.
The Adventures Await website collects general information about our visitors for the purpose of improving our website. Any information visitors submit will be used only by Adventures Await. It will not be sold or shared with others.
Credit card information is not stored on our website.
Damages / Excessive Cleaning Fee
Guest(s) are required to follow all check out procedures posted at the property and leave the property in the same general and good habitable condition it was in when the Guest(s) arrived. Our properties are inspected before and after each reservation. Guest(s) agree to pay for any flagrant damage to the property, excessive cleaning required at check out, missing or damage to the property's content, or any other accidental damage to anything beyond reasonable wear and tear within the property during the rental period. If required to do so, an "Additional Damage / Cleaning" charge will be applied to the Guest's/Cardholder's credit card at a rate of $100.00 minimum. This also applies to the property's exterior, grounds, and BBQs (if so equipped).