Two-night minimum on all cabin reservations
Three-night minimum stay and holiday rates apply:
Martin Luther King Day
Rates, Fees and Terms are subject to change
Fees / Taxes:
Tax of 10.3% (5.3% State, 5% Page County)
$35.00 Non Refundable Processing Fee
$50.00 Cleaning Fee (refundable if booking is cancelled)
These will be added to the total as you are booking your stay.
ALL CANCELLATIONS MUST BE MADE IN WRITING - E-Mail us at email@example.com. You must receive an acknowledgement from us receiving your email). The booking fee is NON REFUNDABLE for cancellations, however the cleaning fee will be refunded if cancelled. Reservation amount is refundable up to two weeks in advance. If canceled within last 14 days, 1/2 of full payment will be refunded. If canceled in last 7 days, no refund.
Military/Veteran/Returning Guest Discount - When making your reservation, you'll see the option to select if you're an active member of the military, a veteran or a returning guest. Select one that applies and we will apply your discount when we process the payment!
- Our cabin rentals are pet friendly!
- 2 pet maximum (no exceptions, dogs only)
- $40 pet fee (per stay, not per pet)
- Your dog should be friendly and house trained. Dogs that utilize pee pads are not allowed.
- Your dog must be supervised by you at all times or crated if left alone. If you do not have a crate, affordable doggy day care is available 10 minutes away at Mystic Pet Resort and Spa
- Pets not allowed on furniture or beds
- Please DO NOT use sheets/blankets at the home for your pet to lie on... additional cleaning fee of $40 will be charged for excessive pet hair found on sheets/blankets/furniture
- Guests will be responsible for the cost of any damage caused by their pet
The Adventures Await website collects general information about our visitors for the purpose of improving our website. Any information visitors submit will be used only by Adventures Await. It will not be sold or shared with others.
Credit card information is not stored on our website.
Damages / Excessive Cleaning Fee
Guest(s) are required to follow all check out procedures posted at the property and leave the property in the same general and good habitable condition it was in when the Guest(s) arrived. Our properties are inspected before and after each reservation. Guest(s) agree to pay for any flagrant damage to the property, excessive cleaning required at check out, missing or damage to the property's content, or any other accidental damage to anything beyond reasonable wear and tear within the property during the rental period. If required to do so, an "Additional Damage / Cleaning" charge will be applied to the Guest's/Cardholder's credit card at a rate of $100.00 minimum. This also applies to the property's exterior, grounds, and BBQs (if so equipped).